- January 14th - STAR Math and Reading Assessments
- January 14th - New/Additional Intervention Schedules to start (ask your child if s/he are in a group!)
- January 15th - District Math Common Assessment
- January 16th - District Reading Common Assessment
- January 18th - End of the 2nd 9-weeks
- Jan. 21- NO school in honor of Martin Luther King
- Jan. 23- 10:00 performance of Jack and the Bean Stalk at the performing arts center.
- Jan. 24- 6:00-8:00 STEM night - Click here to see the flyer!
- Jan. 25- Grade cards go home
- Jan. 26- Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday Mrs. Patterson! Happy birthday to me!
- Jan. 28 In-service Day for teachers - NO school
It is hard to believe that half of the year is done! Time flies when you are having fun the STEM way! This week we have many things to do! We will be cleaning and organizing the room as well as organizing our brains as we prepare to do our quarterly assessments! Check out what is coming up!
The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.
Me, Me, Me
I enjoy problem solving, designing, creating, communicating, collaborating, etc.... all of which I expect my students to do. I hope that we have an enjoyable and successful year!
Grab my button!
Check out the rest of our teaching team!
Check these out!