Monday, June 3:
- Wetlands trip!
- Pack a lunch that can be eaten easily in the classroom. The children can use their regular lunch boxes if they want.
- Please spray sunscreen and bug spray on your child before school.
- Dress your child appropriately for the weather and in play clothes that can get muddy.
- Make sure there are mud shoes or rain boots at school.
Tuesday, June 4:
- Last day of Camp Skeeter. They can bring their stuffed animal, towel, pillow, and flashlight if they want. They must have a book to read.
- This will be our final working day with the "teach a lesson" ideas that have not been shared yet.
- We will finish clearing out any personal items of the students, so make sure they have some space in their book bag.
Wednesday, June 5:
- Field day and last student day!
- Your child does not need to bring anything to school except their book bag, lunch, and a water bottle. They will have water games, so they may want extra clothes as well.
- Please do not send toys, yearbooks, personal items, etc. as we will be participating in various field day activities the entire day.
- Please spray your child with sunscreen and bug spray before school starts.
- Your child needs to have on play clothes appropriate for the weather and tennis shoes for the activities.
Thursday, June 6:
- I will be doing final "closing" duties and will be in the building if you think your child forgot something. I won't be available that day for conferences or visits, but will be able to gather items to leave in the office for you.
Thank you for a great year and I wish all my little friends a fabulous summer and a wonderful next school year!