- Check out this blog! I will be posting things to know and communicating classroom activities through these posts.
- Regularly check your email. This will be my main form of communication for items that pertain to just your child and to easily send out group messages.
- Like our page on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sign up to get text message updates!
- Come on in and volunteer to see first hand what we do!
I am so excited to be meeting my little Stembots soon! I have been very busy organizing and preparing the classroom, planning great activities, and updating the webpage.
There are many ways to stay up-to-date with our class!
Don't forget to join us for a Teacher Meet 'n Greet on Thursday, August 13th from 3:00-3:30. The class lists will be posted and you will be able to meet me and take a look at the room! Please remember that this is not the time to discuss your child, but if you would like to set up a meeting with me, just let me know. Thanks!
The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.
Me, Me, Me
I enjoy problem solving, designing, creating, communicating, collaborating, etc.... all of which I expect my students to do. I hope that we have an enjoyable and successful year!
Grab my button!
Check out the rest of our teaching team!
Check these out!