- Tuesday, Sept. 2nd - Library books are due.
- Thursday, Sept. 5th - 9:45-10:45 Wetlands Visit. Please be sure your child is prepared for the wetlands with appropriate clothing. You are more than welcome to join us if you would like to go on an animal tracks adventure!
- Friday, Sept. 6th - Homework is due! The weekly "Connect Four" board and the fluency sheet are due. We also need the permission slip turned in for the field trip next week. If you have not sent in a completed EMA form, your child will not be able to go on the trip with us.
- Saturday, Sept. 7th - 8:30 Donuts with Dad. This is an event for the Watch Dog Program.
- Monday, Sept. 9th - PTO Meeting 6:30
- See our "Calendar" page for more dates
Things to know
This website has been getting an overhaul with all the updated information for the new year. Be sure to explore and see the changes in policies and programs. The "Word Work" page will still have some things added, but for the most part, we are set for the year! As updates happen, I will notify you as to which pages to look at.
I sent an email this weekend about the "Homework" page found here on the blog. It is password protected, but I sent that information in the email. I will be telling you the homework assignments through the agenda and sending home important papers. If you need fresh copies, please go to the homework page and you can read the directions (do the work on notebook paper if needed) or print a new one. Send me a message or note if you need a new one sent from school.
Don't forget that we are now linked to Facebook and Twitter. Twitter will notify you of blog posts here, but Facebook will notify you and allow you to see photos we have taken. Click on "Like" to get notifications about our class.
Things to be returned
Highlights Yes/No slip: Even if you do not wish to order, please sign and return the slip to school with your child so that I know you have been given the opportunity to order if you wish.
Field Trip Permission Slip: Please send in the permission slip for the SWACO field trip by this Friday. We will not need any chaperones for this trip. We do not have the space on the bus for extra passengers and the trip is only in a classroom, then driving over the landfill in the bus. Do make sure your child has a packed lunch in the case we miss our lunch time and need to eat in the classroom.
ClassDojo.com slip: Personalized slips were sent home with information on connecting to our Class Dojo with Parent Codes. A few parents have not yet connected. If you need a new code, please contact me and I will send you a new slip.
Scholastic Book Order Letter: We have a wonderful chance to get free items for our classroom when you place an order this month. See the letter sent home and go online to see the book orders. Our class activation code was changed to MC42X.